[hr width="2px" color="#BA0909" style="solid"][/hr]
[dropcaps type="normal" color="#BA0909" size="40px"]M[/dropcaps]atrixIntel has extensive practitioner experience in the telecom industry.
In an age when Telecommunication is actually omnipresent, the industry is faced with new challenges. In order to be an enabler for the Internet of Things (IoT), the Telecom industry’s Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) have to evolve and adapt to support the need for new business models.
Customer experiences across all channels and touch points have to be consistent and seamless. Processes must be streamlined and they need to self-manage.
Providers have to draw insights from massive volumes of data that are flowing through their systems and network. This involves leveraging newer technologies to work in conjunction with existing systems and applications. These newer technologies include:
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Small cells
- Big Data, Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) / Machine to Machine (M2M)
- BSS (Customer Relationship Management, Customer Order Management,
Product Catalog, Billing, Rating, Revenue Assurance, etc.)
- OSS (Provisioning, QoE, Service Assurance, Service Order Management,
Inventory & Resource Management, Asset management, etc.)
- Cloud Computing & Cloud Infrastructure
- Mobile apps, SDN / NFV, Evolved Packet Core (LTE, 3GPP, 3GPP2, etc.)
- Small cells (femtocells, picocells, microcells)
- Infrastructure Enablement for IoT
MatrixIntel has the talent and deep experience in the Telecommunications industry to help clients in areas ranging from: