• Program/Project Management
• Product/Application Management & Development
• IT Management & Roadmap planning
• Systems and Data Conversions
• Billing, CRM, ERP, Rating, Order Management
• eCommerce/Self Service (SEO, Content Mgmt, User Experience)
• Quality Assurance
• Systems Management, Performance and Support
Prior to joining MatrixIntel, Matt held various leadership and delivery positions at Verizon Wireless, Alltel Communications and Alltel Information Services. These positions covered a wide range of disciplines such as development, systems/data conversion, product management, quality assurance, productions operations and project management. In his most recent role, Matt was responsible for Application maintenance, Quality Assurance and Production Operations for verizonwireless.com.
In addition, Matt has a proven track record of challenging the status quo to improve business processes and reduce time to market without sacrificing quality.
Other noteworthy accomplishments Matt has achieved over the years include:
• Identified the need and drove the implementation of a Web Content Management system for Verizon Wireless resulting in improved time to market and website consistency
• Guided Verizon Wireless to implement a 24x7 production operations organization for the eCommerce and digital platforms
• Established and directed the Enterprise Quality Assurance organization for Alltel Communications
• Delivered system enhancements and data conversion in support of Alltel Information Services Philippine client
Matt was the recipient of the 2013 Verizon Wireless IT Leadership award for excellence in Operational Support and Quality Assurance. Additionally, in 2011, he received the first ever Vice President Award of Excellence presented to an IT Leader from business partners.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science along with a minor in Computer Information Systems from Kings College in Wilkes-Barre, PA.